Fast and Convenient
Riester’s ri-thermo® N professional infrared thermometer measures the body temperature of children and adults in a matter of seconds with a smart dispenser box to pick up probe covers.
ri-thermo® N – designed for simple and efficient readings of body temperature in hospitals and clinics. Comes in a sturdy case with probe covers for taking measurements in the ear-canal and a smart dispenser box to collect the probe covers.
- 0°C to 100.0°C (32.0°F to 212.0°F)
- Approx. 1-2 seconds
- ± 0.2°C, 32.0~42.2°C (± 0.4°F, 89.6~108.0°F)
- Display Liquid crystal display with 0.1°C (0.1°F) display units
- The device is switched on (ON) and ready to measure: 1 short beep
- The measuring process has finished: 1 long beep
- System error or fault: 3 short beeps
- The last measured value appears when the device is switched on
- 12 measurements can be retrieved in memory mode
- 5°C - 40°C (41.0°F - 104°F)
- -25°C - +55°C (-13°F - 131°F)
- About 1 minute after the last measurement. To prevent misuse, the device switches itself off automatically when the START button is pressed and held for more than 15 seconds.
- CR2032 BATTERY (X1) – at least 1000 measurements, 153 mm (L) x 31 mm (W) x 40 mm (H) / 6.02 in (L) x 1.22 in (W) x 1.58 in (H)
- 53g (1.87 oz) with battery, 50g (1.76 oz) without battery
- Meets ASTM E-1965 requirements