e-xam is exceptionally bright, diagnostic penlight for pupil examination and general use.
- Photo-biologically validated according to EN62471:2008
- Pre-focused and produces an even field of light
- Natural high performance lighting (180.000 Lux max.) of LED version
- Low maintenance costs thanks to long LED and battery life
- Bright and natural white light by high performance LED.
- LED burns at least 20,000 hours.
- ABS casing with metal clip, disinfectable.
- Easy to use with on/off switch.
- Includes blade holder, batteries and nylon case.
- Designed for durability, comes with a 2-year warranty including LED
e-xam LED 2.5 V
- 5,000-5,500 Kelvin
- 180,000 Lux max.
- Field of light: approx. 11 cm (4.3 in) diameter at a distance of 15 cm (5.9 in)
e-xam Xenon 2.5 V
- 3,500-4,000 Kelvin
- 60,000 Lux max.
- Field of light: approx. 14 cm (5.5 in) diameter at a distance of 15 cm (5.9 in)
- Batteries: 2 x Alkaline AA, 1,5 V